Last Updated: January 1, 2024
Welcome to My Divine Dreams. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of My Divine Dreams‘ Website, located at mydivinedreams.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use My Divine Dreams if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, My Divine Dreams and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on My Divine Dreams. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from My Divine Dreams for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish material from My Divine Dreams
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from My Divine Dreams
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from My Divine Dreams
- Redistribute content from My Divine Dreams
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. My Divine Dreams does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of My Divine Dreams, its agents, and/or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, My Divine Dreams shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website.
- As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.